Aadhar is a Unique 12 Digit Identification number issued by Government of India (UIDAI). And we are going to show you how to download Aadhar Card Online without any issues in 2019
For Convenience, the post is divided into three parts based on your need – Aadhar Card Download By Aadhaar Number, Download By Virtual ID and Download By Name & Date of Birth.
Let’s Get Started!
How to Download Aadhar Card By Aadhaar Number
To Download Go your desired browser and follow the steps specified below-
- Go to official UIDAI Aadhar website by clicking here
- On the Homepage, Scroll down and find “Download Aadhar” Option. Click on it. Now you will be redirected you to a new webpage.
- On the Page, you have three Options- Aadhaar Number, Enrolment ID (EID) or Virtual ID (VID). Select the Aadhar Number Option.
- Enter Your 12 Digit Unique Aadhar Number. You can also select “I want a masked Aadhar?” option if you do not want to show 12 Digits of your Aadhar Number.
- Enter the Correct Captcha Code shown in the image and Click on send OTP(One Time Password). An OTP will be sent on your registered mobile number.
- On the next page, Enter the OTP received on your smartphone
- Now, You’ll need to answer some security question. And after that Click on “Verify And Download” to Download Aadhar Card on Your Device
How to Download Aadhar Card By Virtual ID (VID)
To Download the Aadhar by virtual ID, the steps are specified below:
- Go to official UIDAI Website by clicking here
- Now on the page, click on “Download Aadhar” option specified under the “Get Aadhaar” section. You will be redirected you to a new webpage.
- On this new Homepage, Select the Virtual ID (VID) out of the other two options.
- Inside, Now Enter the 16 Digit Unique Virtual ID number
- Enter the Correct Captcha code as shown in the image and Click on Send OTP Option
- Enter the OTP received on your registered mobile number.
- The Aadhar card will begin to download on your device
How to Download By Name & Date of Birth
If You Failed to Download aadhar card by above two options. So, this is the best option for you.
- Go to the official Aadhar Card Website by clicking here
- Enter the Asked details such as your Name, E-mail ID, Phone Number and Enter the Security code shown in the image
- After, you have entered all your details. Click on Send OTP option
- An OTP will be received on Your registered mobile number
- Enter the OTP on the “Enter OTP” box. And Click on Verify OTP button
- Now, a Message will be delivered on your phone specifying your 12 Digit Unique Aadhar Number.
- Now, On new tab go to E-aadhar website
- And Enter the Aadhar Number under the “I have Aadhaar” Option
- Click on Send OTP, Enter the OTP ( For Detail Steps Read Method 1)
- The Aadhar will start Downloading
- How to Change Gmail Password: Reset and Secure Your Account
- How to Download Videos on Youtube in 2019 (5 Quick Ways)
- How to Download Call of Duty Mobile in Any Android Device
Download Aadhar Card without Mobile Number
If You want to Download Aadhar Card without Mobile Number. Currently, this feature is not available due to security reasons. Without the registered mobile number you can’t download the Aadhar online but you can get your aadhar offline very easily
Go to Your Nearest Aadhar Center with your 12 Digit Unique Aadhar Number along with your identity proof such as pan card, driving license or passport. You can find your nearest aadhar center by the link here.
They will ask you for your Biometric Verification such as Retina Scan and Fingerprints
Once all the procedure is done and you have successfully verified your Identity. They will Issue a new print of Aadhaar.