The best thing about Google Pixel smartphones is their cameras. But the success behind great pictures from these smartphone cameras is not about the hardware itself, a lot of it comes from the software.
And, probably you don’t own a Pixel. so the best you can do is get a Google Camera APK file on your non-pixel device and enjoy the best shots from your device.
Thus, we are going to show the STEP-BY-STEP process to install the latest Google Camera (GCAM 7.3) on your android device.
Let’s get going…
Google Camera 7.3 APK for Your Android Device
Before we begin, we would like to tell about the pre-requisites that you require before installing the Google Camera APK file on your device. This is an important step.
- Your smartphone must have Camera2API support to install any GCAM mod on your device. To check so, you need to install an app named Camera2 API Probe from PlayStore [LINK]. This app will tell you about the Camera2api support on your device. Normally, it should show “LIMITED”, “FULL” or “LEVEL_3”. If it shows “LEGACY”, then you will have to root your device and enable the Camera2API first.
- Now, you must know that the APK file that works on one smartphone may not work for others. This is due to different software optimizations on different smartphones. so, you need to use the XML Config files for the best results. The installation steps of XML config files are mentioned below.
- Also on some device, you don’t need the XML config files as the APK file is already optimized to work perfectly on that device. So, if the download page has an XML file then you need to apply it otherwise you can skip these steps.
- The APK files are provided below based on the hardware and developer support. These APKs will work on most smartphones. If you don’t find your smartphone in the list, then comment your device below and we get your phone’s APK as early as possible.
Download Google Camera 7.3 APK for Your Android Device
The APK’s mentioned below are developed by Parrot043, Urnyx05, BSG, wyroczen, Arnova8G2 and more. The versions of APK files for your device is based on the hardware. So, there might only be GCAM 7.1 or 7.2 available for your device.
- Realme 6 Pro (Download)
- Realme 6 (Download)
- Realme 5 Pro (Download)
- Realme 5 (Download)
- Realme 3 Pro (Download)
- Realme 3 (Download)
- Realme 2 Pro (Download)
- Realme 1 (Download)
- Realme X2 (Download)
- Realme X2 Pro (Download)
- Realme X (Download)
- Realme XT (Download)
- Redmi K20 / K20 Pro (Download)
- OnePlus 7, 7 Pro, 7T, 7T Pro (Download APK, XML Config, Enable Aux Camera [Magisk Module])
- OnePlus 6, 6T (Download)
- OnePlus 5, 5T (Download APK, XML Config)
- OnePlus 3 (Download)
- Redmi Note 8 Pro (Download)
- Redmi Note 8 (Download)
- Redmi Note 7, 7S, 7 Pro (Download)
- Redmi Note 5 Pro, 6 Pro (Download)
- Mi A3 (Download)
- Mi A2 (Download)
- Mi A1 (Download)
- Mi A2 Lite (Download)
- Poco F1 (Download)
- Poco X2 (Download)
- Zenfone Max Pro M1 (Download for Android P, Download for Android Q)
- Asus Zenfone 5Z (Download for P, Download for Q)
- Zenfone Max Pro M2 (Download)
- Nokia 8.1 (Download)
- Nokia 7.2, 7.1 (Download)
- Other Nokia Devices (Download)
- Samsung Galaxy A71 (Download)
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite (Download)
- Oppo Reno 10X Zoom (Download)
- Sony PS5 Specifications: Everything You Need to Know!
- Download the New iPad Pro 2020 Wallpapers here
- How to Restore Deleted files in Android (Data Recovery Guide)
Install Google Camera 7.3 APK for Your Android Device
- Now you must have downloaded the Google Camera APK for your device. Now you have to install it on your device.
- The Installation may be blocked on your device because you have downloaded the APK from a third-party source. To continue, tap on “Allow” and proceed with the installation.
- Now, you’re done and ready to enjoy the Google Camera on your device. But, if you have the XML file, then you need to follow the steps mentioned below.
Apply XML Config File on Google Camera 7.3
- After you have installed the APK file, you will be left with the XML file. Now to configure the XML file, find the XML config file in the Downloads folder and move it in GCam -> Configs7 folder on your internal storage. If these folders are not present there, then you need to create a Gcam folder inside the Internal Storage and then, Configs7 folder inside the Gcam one.
- Now, open the Google Camera App and double-tap anywhere on the black bar at the bottom of the screen. A dialog box will appear. now, select the XML file from the Configs7 folder from the earlier step. Then, tap on the “Restore” button. The XML configuration will be automatically applied to the Google Camera and your GCam will start working.
Conclusion: Install Google Camera 7.3
Well, this was our guide to install Google Camera mod on any android device. we hope that the APK file has worked for you. If you have any queries related to Google Camera, comment down below and we will get back to you.
Also, there are a lot of devices whose Gcam mods are not available right now. And we will be posting them as soon as they are available, so keep an eye on TechSeize posts.