We all have to share our Netflix account with our family and friends. But, we do not want them to poke around our profile. Also, this will ruin our recommendations from Netflix.
So, the option left is to make Netflix Profile Private by setting up a PIN lock.
Recently, Netflix allowed its users to set up a PIN lock on your profile and we are going to show you the process of setting it up.
Let’s Get Going…
How to Set Up PIN Lock on Netflix Profile
You can set up a PIN lock on your profile through the official Netflix website. To do so, follow the below steps:
- Go to the Netflix Website, login if needed, hover on the Profile icon on the top right of the page to get the drop-down menu and click on the Account option.
- Now, scroll down and find Profile and Parental Controls on the profile page. Here, click on the arrow button to the right of the profile you want to set up a PIN for.
- Now, in this Profile Section, you’ll see an option for Profile Lock, click on the Change button to the right.
- Now you have to enter your password to move ahead, then you’ll see an option to set up a Profile Lock.
- Now, select the ‘Require a PIN to access Profile’ option and enter the 4-digit PIN for locking your profile. You can also select the option to require the PIN code for creating new profiles. With this, no new profile can be added without your PIN. Click on the Save button and you’re done.
- How to Remove Bloatware from Android without Root
- How to Unblock Websites and Bypass Secured Networks
- How to Install Google Camera 7.3 on Any Android Device
Now, whenever you open Netflix either on the app or the browser. You are required to enter the PIN code to get into your profile.
Also, you will now notice a little lock icon under your profile which shows your profile is locked successfully.
Conclusion: Netflix Privacy Trick
So, this was the new feature that Netflix added recently as parental control. With this, you can prevent your kids from watching R-rated content from other profiles in your account. And, you can set up a PIN lock and keep them out of other profiles.
So, this was our tip to make Netflix profile private. What do you think about this new feature? Tell us the comments below.